Home to eight of the fourteen highest peaks and 1310 peaks above 6000m in total, Nepal in the lap of Himalayas is the optimum place for any mountaineering expeditions and experiences. Among all the available Himalayan activities, Mountain Expedition is perhaps the most challenging and intense. It usually involves conquering summits above 7000m which requires tons of technical handling, professional equipment, experienced guides, porters, complicated logistics and limitations such as appropriate season, climatic condition, license, and sound physical/mental health of the participants of the Expedition. All these hurdles can make it sound frightening. But do not be discouraged because we are here to help you overcome the challenges of Mountain Expedition and reach the top.
We have put together numerous Mountain Expedition Packages in Nepal. These packages have been carefully crafted so your climb to the top is not just physically excruciating but also culturally, spiritually, and emotionally rewarding. The expeditions will surely test your determination, passion, focus, and endurance, but reward you with surreal views, unique cultural and emotional interactions, and, above all, the feeling of achievement. So, look forward to an exhilarating experience.
Why Himalayan Trekkers for Mountain Expeditions?
- Over two decades of experience.
- Technical knowledge and expertise acquired through various training and experiences.
- Local Sherpa guides who live in the mountains and have years of mountaineering experience.
- Well-informed and well-prepared logistic handling.
- Well-crafted and widely used itinerary.
- Friendly and well-equipped customer services.
- Your safety and comfort is our first priority.
Check out the packages for more information! We organize mountain expeditions to Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Ama Dablam, Mera Peak, and many more snow-capped peaks.
- Adventure Day Trips
- Adventure Sports
- Trekking and Walking
- Peak Climbing
- Day Hike
- Heli Tours
- Homestay Trips
- Jungle Safari Tours
- Rafting & Kayaking
- Cultural and Religious Tours
- Day Tours