Home to eight of the fourteen highest peaks and 1310 peaks above 6000m in total, Nepal in the lap of Himalayas is only the true place for any mountaineering experiences and expeditions.
Among all the available Himalayan activities, Mountain Expedition is perhaps the most challenging and intense. It usually involves summiting peaks above 7000 m which requires tons of technical handling, professional equipment, experienced guides, porters, complicated logistics and limitations such as appropriate season, climatic condition, license, and sound health of the participants of the team.
All these hurdles can make it sound frightening and in some aspects quite obvious but we encourage all the participants to be positive as Himalayan Trekkers helps you to overcome the challenges of the expedition and reach your ultimate goal.
We have put together numerous Expedition Packages in Nepal. These packages have been carefully crafted so your climb to the top is not just physically excruciating but also culturally, spiritually, and emotionally rewarding.
The expeditions will surely test your determination, passion, focus, and endurance, but reward you with surreal views, unique cultural and emotional interactions, and, above all, the feeling of achievement. So, look forward to an exhilarating experience.
Why Himalayan Trekkers for Mountain Expeditions?
- Over two decades of experience.
- Technical knowledge and expertise acquired through various training and experiences.
- Local Sherpa guides who live in the mountains and have years of mountaineering experience.
- Well-informed and well-prepared logistic handling.
- Well-crafted and widely used itinerary.
- Friendly and well-equipped customer services.
- Your safety and comfort is our first priority.
Check out the packages for more information. Our top mountain expeditions packages are Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Ama Dablam, & Mera Peak.