Jungle Safari Tours Activities

Jungle Safari Tours

Activities

Nepal is most renowned in the world for being a mountainous country with 8 of the 10 highest mountains. A picture of the Great Himalayas adored in white sparkling snow is probably the first thing that comes up when many think of Nepal. Many people skip over the high concentration of diversity in landscapes, flora, and fauna.

 Almost 83% of Nepal is mountains and hills, however, the remaining 17% is rich plain land with a tropical climate. The plain lands of Nepal are highly favored by humans and other beings alike: flora and fauna. The plain land of Terai serves as the best habitat for various types of endangered species and vegetation. The Terai with its wide range of flora and fauna has made Nepal one of the best destinations for Jungle Safari.

A Jungle Safari in Nepal lets you witness some of the rarest animals in the world such as One-horned Rhino, the royal Bengal Tiger, Asiatic Elephant, Leopard, and Black Bear, 5 species of deers, wild buffalo and reptiles such as the Marsh Mugger Crocodile, the Gharial Crocodile, and Asiatic Python. Among the 900 plus bird species found in Nepal almost 70 % of them have made Terai their home. Among the 9 National parks, 3 Conservation Areas and 4 Wildlife reserves majority of them are in the Terai Plains of Nepal. The protected areas have served as the ideal place for the habitat of natural wilderness.

Jungle Safari in Nepal does not have to only include a jeep ride to observe the varied flora and fauna. There are many activities you can do around these forest areas in the Terai Plains. You can trek through the forest with our experienced nature guides/naturalists, do a canoeing trip through the rivers that run through these dense forests and also try an Elephant Ride Safari. Participating in the Jungle Safari in Nepal also allows you to witness the culture and lifestyle of people who live by the forest, hence, you can also observe the dependency of the forest and the people upon each other. Thus, it is an exemplary Eco-Friendly Adventure

The Jungle camps around the forest are used as the base. Every day you go into the forest for some activities as part of your package. You can also add some to your list if you have any special interests; you can improvise. Find all the information you need through the packages. Contact us for any queries or requests.

Nepal Mountaineering Association
Official Logo - Goverment of Nepal
TAAN
Nepal Tourism Board
Himalayan Trekkers - Adventure Mission Nepal Logo

Regardless of any kind of adventure tour or treks, whether it be a tailor-made multi-country tour, luxury vacation, or even an adventure day trips — we ensure that it will be exactly the way you imagined. With our tailor-made itinerary or your customized trip, we guarantee a service that you will never forget. Please feel free to email us any time at info@himalayantrekkers.com

Copyright 2020 Himalayan Trekkers - The Adventure Mission Nepal Company