Mount Manaslu is the 8th highest mountain in the world and this trek with thorang la pass goes around Mt Manalsu adding excitement as well as topmost adventure.
The commencing point of this trek is Gorkha District. But you do have an option to choose between the two routes to conclude your trek, as per your convenience and interest. You follow the same route to the Budi Gandaki river which goes around the Manaslu peak (8,156m). You then pass through the Larkya pass at 5,100 meters. Lastly, you emerge onto the Marshyangdi River Valley along the main trail of Annapurna Circuit.
The trip grade can be rated as fairly challenging.
Manaslu with Thorong-la Pass Trek has an option of camping as well as a tea house trek. During the peak season, if you have a bigger group it is difficult to get accommodation, especially in Samdo and Dharmasala, so we suggest you be prepared for a camping trek.
Camping is also fun on your trek, as you will be under moon’s light, burning firewoods and sharing feelings with your friends or family.
Why Manaslu & Thorong-la Pass trek?
- Trek to the vicinity of 8th Highest Mountain in the world - Manaslu.
- Walkthrough the high alpine valley with distinctive Tibetan villages and fine monasteries.
- Imposing view of Annapurna Massif comprising Annapurna I - IV, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre, Manaslu, Gangapurna, and Tilicho Peak and so on.
- Famous Hindus temple Muktinath Temple and mouthwatering River view of Kaligandaki.
- Cross World Highest Pass Thorong La Pass (5,416m)