Machhapuchhre Model Trek Overview
Machhapuchhre Model Trek is a unique package that provides an alternative to trekkers who are affected by the increasing motorable roads constructed in the Annapurna Conservation Area.
Machhapuchhre Model is named so because of the excellent views of Mount Machhapuchhre observed on our route. Like Mount Fishtail, this trail is also unspoiled trail where you can immerse youself with natural beauty.
Trekkers have the option to extend the trek up to Mardi Himal Base Camp to enjoy the great views of the snow-capped Himalayan range including the popular Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fish Tail), mountain landscapes, natural hot water springs, hiking through rhododendron forest, ancient caves, waterfalls, discover various species of flora and fauna and amazing viewpoints.
This trek can be done either by staying in the camping tents or in indigenous houses with the locals in the villages of Lachok, Ghachok, Machhapuchhre, Ribhan, LwangGhalel, Sardikhola and Dhital. The homestay program has been significantly fruitful for more than 16,000 local villagers.
- Guided tour to the World Heritage Sites
- City tour in Pokhara
- The spectacular views of Fishtail and Annapurna
- Home Stays trekking facility
- Rhododendron forest & species of flora and fauna
- Amazing view of waterfalls and ancient caves
- Mixed indigenous lifestyles
- The great countryside, terrace farming and mountain landscapes