Langtang Short Trek lets you explore the beautiful Langtang Village and its distinct aspects within concise time, a mere 7 days. Langtang Valley is an extremely exquisite location that provides trekkers with a great union of adventure and remarkable views.
Apart from close proximity to Kathmandu, around roughly 65 km, this short trek to Langtang also has all its contemporary Langtang Trek such as stunning Himalayan landscapes, traditional Tibetan-Buddhist culture, spectacular views of forest surrounded astounding backgrounds, diverse vegetations and much more.
Langtang Village Trek was also ranked as "Top 52 places to visit" back in 2017 by Forbes.
Another positive aspect of this shortened trip is that it can be taken by beginners for a great introduction of a short trek to Nepal with a basic level of fitness maintained relatively at low elevation.
Langtang trekking trials will polish your hiking experience with amazing vistas of perpetual rivers, thriving rhododendron forest, and some of the wildlife rare musk deer, Snow leopard, red panda, mountain goats, Himalayan panda, etc.
You will come across several small and big elegant waterfalls as well finally leading you to Kyangjin Gompa and eventually Tserko Ri. One of the other pluses of this trek is its ability to be extended so as to include Gosaikunda Lake as well.
Why Langtang Trek?
- Appealing to travelers who are interested in cross-culture
- 3rd most popular trek of Nepal after Annapurna Circuit Trek and Everest Base Camp
- Introduction to Langtang National Park
- Duration of 7 days provides all of 20 days long trek
- Views of Langtang Lirung (7245 meters), Dorje Lakpa (6990 meters), Langtang Ri (6370 meters)
- Brief but incredible and unforgettable Buddhist culture of Tamang locals