Ghorepani PoonHill Trek with Ghandruk, also popularly known as Annapurna View Point is amidst the Annapurna mountain ranges of central Nepal. The Annapurna ranges are the most majestic and mesmerizing mountain ranges, whereas Mount Annapurna is the 10th highest at an altitude of 8,091 meters.
The beautiful eye-catching mountain scenery from Poon Hill is a trekker’s paradise.
Moreover, the Annapurna Region of Nepal, where Poon Hill hill station and Ghandruk village is located, is famous for the largest altitude variations changing from 60 meters and above.
- Opportunity to explore the diverse vegetation, culture, and lifestyle.
- Mouthwatering sunrise view from Poon Hill.
- One of the inspiring trekking destinations in the Annapurna region.
- Walkthrough Gurung and Magar community alongside Rhododendron forest, deep sub-tropical valleys.
- Offers Best View Point
- Stunning view of two of the highest mountains in the world, Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) and Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m).
PoonHill ViewPoint is considered one of the lofty mountain viewpoints and is the most amazing one in the Himalayan Region. Furthermore, this trek is the best for a beginner to get a grip on the best views of the sun rising over the Annapurna mountain range which is exceptionally beautiful.
Ghorepani PoonHill Trek with Ghandruk gives you an occasion to explore the various kinds of vegetation of the area and also get a glimpse of the local culture and the lifestyle of the people. You hike through tiny mountain villages like Ghorepani, Ulleri, and Ghandruk village which seems to have come right out of the picture postcards.
Apart from this you also get to see two of the world’s highest mountain peaks, Mt. Annapurna (8,091m) and Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167m).