Three Kunda Ruby Valley Trek is one the least explored hidden trekking trails of the Ganesh Himal Region. It takes you to the amazing mountain villages like Sertung, Tipling, Chalish, and Jharlang predominated by the Tamang and Gurung ethnic groups, known for their unique culture and rich traditions.
Some of the famous mountain peaks such as Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, Boudha Himal, Hiunchuli, Dorje Lakpa, and other mountains of Western and Central Nepal of Ganesh Himal region can be witnessed during this amazing trip.
This 19 days journey involves walking over the three passes such as Sing La (4,220 metes), Pangsang La (3,900 meters), and Magne Goth (2,950 meters). However, the Pangsang La Pass is the major attraction on this trek.
This isolated trekking trail provides you the opportunity to explore some very remote areas in Nepal, not frequented by many tourists. Similarly, the three Kunda (Lake) namely Kalo Kunda, Seto Kunda, and Ganesh Kunda adds a degree of charm and curiosity to the area.
Due to the least number of guest houses and lodges, homestay is the best and effective mode of accommodation where you get a first-hand experience of the rural Nepalese lifestyle. You can even taste the locally made liquor, made out of apples, millet, and also from buckwheat. Thus, trekking to Three Passes of Ruby Valley in Central Nepal is a good experience for cultural exposure as well as and witness the majestic mountains.
Why Three Kunda(Lake) trek of Ruby Valley
- Least explored hidden trekking trail
- The awe-inspiring view of Ganesh Himal comprising Langtang Lirung, Boudha Himal, Hiunchuli, Dorje Lakpa
- Pangsang Pass (3,900 m) is the major attraction on this trek
- Provides the genuine experience of unspoiled Tamang and Gurung villages, beautiful farm terraces with magnificent Himalayan Range
- Experience with local traditions, culture, and lifestyle