Khradung La Pass (5,600m)
Max- 20 pax
Flight and comfortable drive.
All round the year
The Leh Ladakh Tour is an amazing and exciting trip to the highest plateau region in India.This tour encompasses the capital city of Ladakh i.e. Leh, the Nubra Valley, and Pangong Lake. The Leh Ladakh region is renowned for exquisite panoramas, clear blue skies, Buddhist monasteries and gompas, gorgeous high mountain passes etcetera. You will be taken back as you reach the gorgeous Leh at the elevation of 3,524 meters.
This 9 Days' 8 Nights' journey brings you to most beautiful Buddhist valleys, passes, lakes, and lifestyles that the locals follow. Trekking in Ladakh provides one with high diversity due to the plethora of wildlife, pasturelands, streams and springs, the famous lakes like Tsomoriri, Pangong, Tsokar, etc. Besides that, the ancient monasteries in this region i.e. Ladakh and Zanskar is the next thing to look forward to on this wonderful tour.
This classic tour begins from your arrival in Delhi, the capital city of India and ends as you return back to Delhi and head towards your destination.
- A unique fusion of culture and nature with the best experience
- Explore the stunning looking Himalayan peaks
- Visit the legendary Lal Killa - the Royal Red Fort, Jami Masjid Shanti Stupa etcetera
- Explore Diskit monastery, some marvelous lakes like Pangong Tso Lake and Khardung La pass
- Relish the amazing Camel ride and lovely Hundar Valley