The Leh Ladakh Tour is an amazing and exciting trip to the highest plateau region in India. This tour encompasses the capital city of Ladakh i.e. Leh, the Nubra Valley, and Pangong Lake.
Trekking in Ladakh provides one with high diversity due to the plethora of wildlife, pasturelands, streams and springs, the famous lakes like Tsomoriri, Pangong, Tsokar, etc. Besides that, the ancient monasteries in this region i.e. Ladakh and Zanskar is the next big thing to look forward on this wonderful trip.
Ladakh region is renowned for exquisite panoramas, clear blue skies, Buddhist monasteries (gompas), gorgeous high mountain passes. The maximum the elevation you gain in your trip is at Leh which is around 3,524 meters.
This 8 nights and 9 days journey to Ladakh brings you to the most beautiful Buddhist valleys, high passes, lakes, and lifestyles of the locals. This classic tour begins from your arrival in Delhi, the capital city of India, and ends as you return back to Delhi.
Ladakh Tour Highlights
- A unique fusion of culture and nature with the best experience
- Explore the stunning looking Himalayan peaks
- Visit the legendary Lal Killa - the Royal Red Fort, Jami Masjid Shanti Stupa etc
- Explore Diskit monastery, some marvelous lakes like Pangong Tso Lake and Khardung La pass
- Relish the amazing Camel ride and lovely Hundar Valley