Kathmandu to Lhasa Motorbike Tour is a fantastic way to explore the best of Nepal and Tibet. The motorbike trip always provides the riders with a unique sense of adventure, thrill, and a rush in their adrenaline.
In this well-planned trip, the 12-day Kathmandu to Lhasa motorbike tour encompasses all of the highlights of Himalayan scenery, spiritual and cultural exploration.
You may meander around Kathmandu's bustling backstreets, admiring the city's famed Hindu and Buddhist heritages. Then there's the breathtaking Himalayan scenery, sacred Buddhist places, and dedicated Tibetan pilgrims, among other things, which all add up to the most enthralling experience on your Royal Enfield Bike.
Tibet's capital, Lhasa (3,650 m), is rich in cultural and natural splendor, as well as historic cultural artifacts.
Motorbike riding from Kathmandu to Lhasa takes you over the Tibetan Plateau's desolate, small towns of people reflecting ancient Tibetan culture and customs, nomadic herdsman grazing their animals, all in the backyard of the world's tallest mountains. It may not seem cozy, but it is a thrilling adventure that will be with you for the rest of your life.
This multicountry motorbike tour takes you to explore Nepal's capital city Kathmandu. The temple city boasts an illustrious two-thousand-year history and a refined culture that stands among Asia's best, with a plethora of Hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, and monuments. It is commonly referred to as an open museum of ancient arts and architecture, and it has plenty more to offer visitors.
Kathmandu Valley is the home to seven UNESCO world heritage landmarks.
Riding in Royal Infield Bike and touring around this incredible destination on bumpy, off-the-beaten-path, twisty-turn curroads provides the rider with a new level of satisfaction, thrill, and worth doing it.
So, simply immerse yourself in the enigmatic aura of Hinduism and Tibetan Buddhism, and take in the breathtaking Himalayan scenery and unusual culture with the thrilling motorbike ride that leaves a permanent impression on you.
Motorbike Tour Highlights
- In both Nepal and Tibet, visit some of the most important Hindu and Buddhist sites.
- Visit the world heritage sits in Kathmandu valley (Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bouddhanath, Pashupatinath, and Swayambhunath)
- Ride with a sense of adventure on a variety of unusual roadways.
- Experience the thrill of riding to the base of the world's tallest mountain, Mt. Everest.
- Get a taste of the fascinating life atop the world's roof.
- Fantastic opportunity to be a natural photographer.
Traveler can do motorbike tour all days and season of the year. The only difference you get is the different shade beauty of nature.
Autumn and spring is the best time to do any kind of adventure activities. These both offer sunny and very pleasant weather. While riding your royal infield you can see the breathtaking landscapes, mountain peaks small-small human settlements and many other scenarios. Almost every rider or traveler prefers these two seasons to explore nature because of the good weather and climate with the blooming beauty of nature.
Riding with the cold breeze in the winter is a fantastic travel experience that every bike trip enthusiast should attempt. The weather will be cold and mild during the day and frigid at night. While riding you can also witness the glowing white snow in Tibet. Begin with caution to make your winter ride more exciting and memorable.
Summer and monsoon seasons bring bright, sunny days with plenty of rain. Riding during this season will be a bit more challenging due to the rain, as the road conditions may be poor and some roadways may be muddy and slippery, but going on a motorbike tour during the rain is still a fantastic experience. That feeling is incredible.
All foreigners, excluding Chinese and Tibetans, must get a Tibet visa and travel authorization in order to enter Tibet. Tibet travel permits are issued by the Tibet Tourism Department. Tourists are unable to apply for their own travel permits. The Tibet Office will only accept applications from recognized travel agencies. Permits or visas for Tibet are issued on paper, not in your passport.
(Note: It is critical to understand the distinction between a Tibet travel permit and a Tibet visa. You cannot enter Tibet solely based on a Chinese visa. You must obtain a Tibet Travel Permit before entering Tibet.)
Necessary documents for Tibet Visa /Permit:-
- A clear scan copy of your passport that is valid for at least six months.
- Emailing a copy of a Chinese visa (For those travelers who are entering Tibet from mainland China).
- You must fill out a form with your most recent passport-size photo at the Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu. For travelers departing from Nepal.
- The approval of the travel permit by the Tibet Tourism Government Department takes at least 3 days. Applying for a Tibet permit a little earlier is far safer, as the processing might take little time.
- Diplomat passport holders, journalists, professional media photographers, and government officials are unable to get Tibet travel permission through travel agencies. They can only come in through the foreign affairs mechanism.
Tibet Permit and Visa Costs:
Passport holders from Canada: US $ 155 per person
Passport holders from the United States of America will be charged: US $175 per person.
Passport holders from Romania: US $ 115 per person
And for other nationalities: US $ 85 per person