If you like dining in style and want to trek luxuriously with a stunning panoramic view of the Himalayas in the backdrop, Himalayan Trekkers provide you with - Everest Luxury Lodge Trek. It includes staying in quintessential lodges all around the Everest Region.
Experience this one-of-a-kind trek designed solely for comfort along with breathtaking views of multiple 8000m peaks visible around the region.
In a place where hot water is more of a feature than an amenity, you will experience Nepal’s finest trek with spacious rooms with attached bathrooms. Heated rooms, single supplement bedrooms, and much are provided for an immensely pleasant experience.
The lodges are based on the Yeti Mountain Home chain at Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazaar, and Thame and Kongde and are designed to deliver the best service. This package caters to finer hotels and better accommodations at locations in Kathamndu, and Khumbu like Phakding, Lukla, and Namche Bazaar.
Why Everest Luxury Lodge Trek?
The features of this Everest Luxury trek besides staying in luxury lodges include stunning views of the Cho Oyu, Lhotse, and Ama Dablam, & a noble trail along the west side of the valley to Kongde. All in all, we spend 9 days experiencing the Khumbu region, home to Mount Everest.
We even provide an optional day hike itinerary to Farak Ri for those seeking a more sprawling view of the Khumbu Valley. One can expect lovely hiking conditions on this relatively simple Himalayan trek that barely touches 5000m.
The highest altitude we will rest at is 4250 meters, a modest elevation by Himalayan standards, and we don’t expect any accompanying altitude sickness issues on this hike. However, please note that proceeding above the 3000 meters elevation mark takes its toll on the body as compared to walking at lower elevations.
Most of the paths we will follow are well traversed by Sherpas and yaks, the former of which tends to care for some of these paths. Considering hikers will be required to walk between 3 to 4 hours every day for about a week - this luxury trek is intended for hiking at a moderate pace.
If you are on slightly less budget, you can choose our standard 14 days Everest base camp trek itinerary.
- 5 Star standard accommodations in Kathmandu with Breakfast at Hotel
- Best Available Luxurious Mountain Lodge Accommodations during the trip in the Himalayas with Breakfast
- No rush - your own pace - hence luxury.
- Sprawling view of the Khumbu Valley Everest
- Meals- Breakfast Lunch & Dinner
- Grandest amongst contemporary trek of the same kind.
- Hike around the vicinity and accept hospitality offered by residents of Khumbu Valley.
- Awe-striking views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, and Mt. Lhotse Shar and others of the Khumbu region.
- Observe diverse vegetation of Solukhumb National Park (flora, fauna)