Relaxation, freedom, and the sensation of being a different person are all on this Upper Mustang Motorbike Tour. Riding a motorbike through Upper Mustang (the last forbidden kingdom) adds a new dimension of adventure. If you enjoy riding motorbikes or going on road trips, this 14-day Upper Mustang Motorbike Tour will allow you to experience an unconventional road journey towards Nepal's desert area.
Upper Mustang Motorbike Tour is one of the most thrilling & exciting experiences to pursue amongst others. Once you begin your adventure, you will encounter endless rows of hills, waterfalls, and even extreme trials when the terrain is tough and the thin alpine air.
Motorbike Tour to Upper Mustang takes you to the last remaining Tibetan kingdom, which lies in Trans Himalayan Area, and only a few tourists per anum are permitted to visit this completely unexplored region.
People here are Tibetan and Thakali, hence the region is culturally diverse. Upper Mustang is a mixed bag of cultural fusion between Tibetan and Nepalese.
Our motorbike tour takes you to the sideways of curvy valleys, glacier lakes to view, and to the close proximity of the high Himalayan Mountains, which we bet will astound you. Plus, the mountain people's warm hearts and bright smiles make all your biking experience worthwhile.
Their friendly greetings and gestures will make you feel at ease, causing you to want to stay. For any motorbike ride lover, the Mustang excursion on the bike will be one of the best journeys they've ever taken.
We ride from Kathmandu to Lo-Manthang, Upper Mustang's old walled city, and return, all the way to Kathmandu. As you travel from Jomsom to Lo Manthang, you will pass through various villages such as Eklo Bhatti and Tangbe, etc. Travelers are still not allowed to enter Upper Mustang. As a result, there are fewer tourists, giving those who do go the impression of doing something unique and different. The terrain is also one-of-a-kind and unlike any other.
Mustang Motor Bike Tour Brief Highlights
- Explore the untouched Region of Nepal
- Get the amazing feel of ride trip
- Travel to Lo Manthang across the harsh and dry terrain of Jomsom and Kagbeni.
- Get a feel of Tibet's diverse culture and traditions.
- As you go through interesting tunnels and monasteries, you'll be transported back in time (History).
- Enjoy local beverages such as apple wine and locally manufactured brandy in Marpha.
- Visit Muktinath antique temple, which is important and holy to both Hindus and Buddhists.
- Get fascinated by a view of the Kali Gandaki, the world's deepest gorge.
While you may visit Upper Mustang practically any day of the year, most travelers prefer to visit during the autumn and spring seasons. In these two seasons, riding a bike while admiring the stunning beauty of nature sounds brilliant. The weather will be beautiful, with a clear view of the landscape and a bright blue sky. While riding the motorcycle, you may observe beautiful multicolored flowers, lush grass, and the smiling faces of the locals.
Exploring Upper Mustang by motorcycle in the winter can be challenging due to the glowing white snow that covers the trail, making it difficult to ride smoothly and causing your bike to slip. When riding a motorcycle in the cold, you must take caution.
Permits and Entrance fees for Upper Mustang Motor Bike Riding Trip
Upper Mustang is regarded as Nepal's last forbidden kingdom. To enter this region and undertake the motorbike riding adventure, two permissions are required.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP) will cost (3000) USD 30 per person and 200 NPR for SAARC Nationals
- Restricted Area Permit (RAP) will cost USD 500 per person for 10 days and USD 50 per person per day