Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing Overview
Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing is one of the easier climbing peaks and best for the mountaineering novice who are planning to upgrade from trekking to mountain climbing.
Tharpu Chuli (5,663m) is situated in the central Annapurna Sanctuary, directly opposite the Machhapuchhre peak. Tharpu Chuli is also known as ‘Tent Peak’ because of its tent-shaped structure. The summit of the peak provides an opportunity to witness the greatness of the Himalayan peaks such as Annapurna I, III, South, Fishtail, Hiunchuli, and many others. Access to the mountain is favored from the Annapurna Base Camp with a two-week climb from the camp. The route we will take is the North-West ridge filled with snow and ice. The difficulty is at the level of Scottish Grade II and more sustainable than Island Peak (another popular mountain in the Everest region).
Why Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing
- Trek to the classic Annapurna Sanctuary trail to Tent Peak Base Camp
- Magical close-up views of Annapurna and Machhapuchre (Fishtail)
- Typical Nepal trekking off the beaten track north of Annapurna
- One of the most happening incentive trekking destinations of Nepal
- Trekking in the highly admired and stunning trekking route in the Annapurna region
Anyone who is planning to make a trip more adventurous and fun-thrilling, don't wait for the opportunities to come. Just join us on the way to Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing.