5250 m (EBC north)
Min 2 Pax
Private Vehicle & Flight
All year round
The Nepal Tibet India Tour is a specially designed multi-country trip by Himalayan Trekkers where travelers can easily enjoy the different attractions of these three Himalayan nations with diverse religions and cultures.
You will be a part of a memorable trip where you will complete the classic Golden Triangle Tour in India in the first phase of the trip. Then you will explore Kathmandu-city of temples, Pokhara-city of lake paradise, and Chitwan National Park-the first national park in Nepal. And finally, you will visit Tibet “the roof of the world” with sightseeing of amazing destinations like Potala palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera & Drepung Monastery, Barkor street with an overland trip from Nepal via of the presence of Everest Base Camp.
After all the exploration completion within 21 days, you will have a good sack of memories to take back to your hometown from the trip. So, get ready to be part of this amazing journey in South Asia with Himalayan Trekkers.
Highlights of the trip:
- Classic Golden Triangle Tour of India
- Explore three amazing destinations of Nepal; Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan
- Overland journey to Tibet from Nepal
- Reach Everest Base Camp (North Side) via Rongbuk Monastery
- Sightseeing of Potala Palace, Sera & Drepung Monastery, Jokhang temple, and few others in Lhasa