Private vehicle and scenic flight to and from Pokhara.
Nepal Golf tour is a unique tour package which is mainly focused on Adventurer or Explorer. When people think about Nepal they think of high mountains and a lot of temples but now Nepal is developing as a golfing destination. Many people play golf for fun and as a free time activity. Golf is an exciting sport and many people play golf nowadays as a favorite free time activity. In Nepal golf was started by the Rana dynasty members who often had British visitors and high ranking officials. In the last 50 years, Golf has become popular among common people and it is justified by the fact that at least a dozen championships of Golf take place in the various golf courses of Nepal.
This trip is all about trying your hand at one of the premier international sports- golf and that too, at a location befitting it. Golf tour in Nepal includes not one, not two but five amazing international golf courses, situated in the lap of the Himalaya. The star attraction of this trip is the Gokarna Forest Golf Resort where you will be staying for a couple of days. This resort is one of the best, not just in India but also in South Asia. Replete with 18 holes and spread over 72 courses, this is a must-visit for every golf enthusiast. Playing amidst the magnificent setting of Himalayas, this tour is a perfect opportunity for golf lovers.
In the initial days, the Gaucharan Golf course presently named as- Nepal Golf course was the only one but nowadays there are in different parts of Nepal. Golfing can be an exciting part of your journey when you go through tours and treks in Nepal. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details of Nepal Golf Tour packages. Nepal Golf Tour Courses
- Gokarna Forest Golf Resort (18 holes), Kathmandu One of the finest resort golf courses in South Asia, this naturally laid out 18 hole, par 72 courses are served by the Gokarna Forest Resort & Harmony Spa, all within 740 acres of Kathmandu Valley’s last preserved natural forest.
- Nepal Golf Club (9 holes), Kathmandu Established in 1829, Nepal Golf Course in Kathmandu’s Til Ganga is one of the oldest of Nepal and of Asia. The course has conferred the title in 1911.
- Himalayan Golf Course (9 holes), Pokhara The Himalayan Golf Club in Pokhara situated about 6 kilometers away from the city is a recently completed pro-championship designed 9 holes golf course which is located in a beautiful amphitheater-like setting of a river canyon scene with a panoramic view of the Annapurna Himalayan range.
- Yeti Golf Club (9 holes, par 3, Fulbari Hotel), Pokhara- Yeti Golf club is located in the Fulbari Resort of Pokhara Valley.
- Nirvana Country Club (9 holes), Dharan, East Nepal- Nirvana Country club is one of the beautiful resorts in the entire Dharan where you can Golf club.