Comfortable flight and drive
Nepal Golf tour is a unique package that mainly focuses on Adventurer or Explorer. When people think about Nepal, they think of high mountains and a lot of temples but now Nepal is developing as a golf destination. Many people play golf for fun and as a free time activity.
In Nepal, golf was started by the Rana dynasty members who often had British visitors and high ranking officials. In the last 50 years, Golf has become popular among ordinary people and is justified by the fact that at least a dozen Golf championships of Golf are held on the various golf courses of Nepal.
The Nepal golf tour includes not one, not two but five amazing international golf courses, situated in the lap of the Himalaya. The star attraction of this trip is the Gokarna Forest Golf Resort where you will be staying for a couple of days. This resort is one of the best, not just in Nepal but also in South Asia. Replete with 18 holes and spread over 72 courses, this is a must-visit for every golf enthusiast. Playing amidst the magnificent scenery of the Himalayas, this tour is a perfect opportunity for golf lovers.
In the initial days, the Gaucharan Golf course currently called Nepal Golf course was the only one but nowadays there are in different parts of Nepal. Golfing can be an exciting part of your journey when you go through tours and treks in Nepal. Please contact us at email@example.com for details of Nepal Golf Tour packages.
Nepal Golf Tour Courses
- Gokarna Forest Golf Resort (18 holes), Kathmandu: One of the best resort golf courses in South Asia, this 18-hole, par 72 courses, naturally laid out, is served by the Gokarna Forest Resort & Harmony Spa, all within 740 acres of the Kathmandu Valley.’s last preserved natural forest.
- Nepal Golf Club (9 holes), Kathmandu: Established in 1829, the Nepal golf course at Til Ganga in Kathmandu is one of the oldest in Nepal and Asia. The course gave him the title in 1911.
- Himalayan Golf Course (9 holes), Pokhara: The Himalayan Golf Club in Pokhara, located about 6 kilometers from the city, is a newly completed 9-hole golf course in a beautiful amphitheater-like setting of a river canyon scene with a panoramic view of the Annapurna Himalayan range.
- Yeti Golf Club (9 holes, par 3, Fulbari Hotel), Pokhara: Yeti Golf club is located at the Fulbari Resort of Pokhara Valley.
- Nirvana Country Club (9 holes), Dharan, East Nepal: Nirvana Country Club is one of the beautiful resorts in Dharan where you can Golf club.
Himalayan Trekkers is the ultimate choice for every golf lover. You get the liberty to spend some blissful moments in laps of the Himalayas and enjoy a glorifying game. The fusion of nature and your leisurely passion will make this trip the most celebrated one to date.