4050 m (Singla Pass)
Private and comfortable drive.
Sep.- Dec. & Feb.- May.
Ganesh Himal is situated in Central Nepal to the northwest of Kathmandu. This is one of the lesser trodden areas where the trekkers are yet to create much of their footprints. The region is predominantly inhabited by the people of the Tamang community but also has a mixture of other ethnic groups.
Singla La Pass is located at an altitude of 4200 meters above sea level. It gives an extraordinary panoramic view of the Himalayan snowcapped peaks. There are three groups of peaks between Kathmandu and Pokhara namely, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, and the Manaslu, also including the Annapurna Range.
Ganesh Himal Singla Pass Trek is for those people who would like to make a different experience rather than taking the more popular ones. The magnificent natural beauty, the quaint mountaintop villages and the welcoming hospitality of the Highlanders are the obvious reasons to trek this region. In addition, this region is rich in various flora and fauna species. The best season to visit this region is between September to November and also February to June. In fact, the low elevation of this area makes it an all-season trek. The trail (Ganesh Himal Singla Pass Trek) starts from Kathmandu and continues till Bhalche. Bhalche is a small town located on the borders of Nuwakot District in the south and the Rasuwa District in the north. Bhalche is a fairly large bazaar town about 30 km north of Trishuli.
Some glimpse of Ganesh Himal singla pass trek.
- It is one of the best trekking trails in central Nepal.
- Plentiful flora and fauna, magnificent village scenery and the welcoming people of the mid-hills.
- Passing through Sing La pass (4050m), Pangsang pass (3850m) and Mangni Pass.
- Inspiring views of Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Boudha Himal, Hiunchuli and other snow-capped peaks.
- Experiencing a broad diversity of exceptional wildlife and birds including rare and rare animals like Snow Leopard, Red Panda, Himali Thar, Wild Yak, Musk Deer, Wild Boar and more than 300species of birds.
- Historical and traditional experience of Tamang People.