Shel-La Pass (4750m)
Min 2 Pax
Private comfortable vehicle
All Year Round
TheEastern Tibet Tour is the most demanding tour in the present scenario as it leads travelers to enjoy the various attractions of majestic Tibet. Tibet is also known as "the roof of the world", so you can easily guess the weather of this beautiful and amazing country.
The tour starts from Lhasa and proceeds to Nyingtri, Tso, Rawok, Chamdo, Nagqu, Namtso and returns to Lhasa. During your trip, you will be exploring amazing monasteries, ancient palaces, settlements, lakes, high passes, gorges, alpine forests with majestic mountain views and scenic beauty of nature.
During your trip, you will also taste the delicious local cuisines, make prayers in monasteries, listen to the fairy tale, know about the history of Tibet, experience the culture of Buddhist and Bon people, and many more.
As this tour can be done all over the year, it's better to experience it in spring and autumn. Summer could be an alternative but don’t explore in winter as it will be very cold.
For the East Tibet tour, you must have a private guide and vehicle so that you can enjoy and know more about what you are exploring just with your team.
Major Highlights of Tour
- Visit the city of Lhasa with an excursion to the famous Potala Palace
- Visit different monasteries: Jokhang, Sera, and Drepung
- Part of prayer in the monastery with meditation and talk with the monk
- Crossing the high passes
- Listening to the fairy tale of the island monastery
- Exploring the mirror lake- Rawok Tso with snow-capped mountains on the backdrop
- Visiting the Lamaling Temple, Namtso Lake, etc.
- Excursion of Jampaling monastery with interesting monks’ debate at Chamdo
So, contact Himalayan Trekkers and enjoy the amazing Himalayas of Eastern Tibet with your friends and family members in your leisure.