Min 2 Pax
Private comfortable vehicle
All Year Round
Eastern Tibet tour is the most demanding tour in the present scenario as it leads travelers to enjoy the various attractions of majestic Tibet. Tibet is also known as” the roof of the world “, so you can easily guess the weather of this beautiful and amazing country.
The tour starts from Lhasa and moves forward to Nyingtri, Tso, Rawok, Chamdo, Nagqu, Namtso and return back to Lhasa. During your trip, you will be exploring amazing monasteries, ancient palaces, settlements, lakes, high passes, gorges, alpine forests with majestic mountain views and scenic beauty of nature.
Within your trip, you will also taste the delicious local cuisines, make prayers in monasteries, listen to the fairy tale, know about the history of Tibet, experience the culture of Buddhist and Bon people and many more.
As this tour can be done all over the year, it's better to experience in spring and autumn. Summer could be an alternative but don’t explore in winter as it will be very cold.
For the Eastern Tibet tour, you should have a private guide and vehicle so that you can enjoy and know more than you explore with your team only.
Major Highlights of Tour
- Lhasa city tour with Potala palace excursion.
- Visit to different monasteries: Jokhang, Sera and Drepung.
- Part of prayer in the monastery with meditation and talk with the monk.
- Photo of different attractions with nature and amazing landscape.
- Crossing the high passes.
- Listening to the fairy tale of the island monastery.
- Exploring the mirror lake- Rawok Tso with a background of snow-capped mountains.
- Visiting the Lamaling temple, lake Namtso.
- Excursion of Jampaling monastery with interesting monks’ debate at Chamdo.
So, contact Himalayan Trekkers and enjoy the amazing Himalayas of Eastern Tibet with your friends and family members in your leisure.