Eastern Tibet tour is one the demanding tour as it lets travelers enjoy the various attractions of majestic Tibet.
The tour starts from Lhasa and moves forward to Nyingtri, Tso, Rawok, Chamdo, Nagqu, Namtso and returns back to Lhasa.
During your trip, you will be exploring amazing monasteries, ancient palaces, settlements, lakes, high passes, gorges, alpine forests with majestic mountain views and the scenic beauty of nature.
During your trip, you will also taste the delicious local cuisines, make prayers in monasteries, listen to the fairy tale, learn the history of Tibet, experience the culture of Buddhist and Bon people, and many more.
The best season to better experience this tour is in spring and autumn.
Major Highlights of Tour
- Lhasa city tour with Potala palace excursion.
- Visit different monasteries: Jokhang, Sera, and Drepung.
- Be a part of prayer in the monastery with meditation and talk with the monk.
- Photo of different attractions with nature and amazing landscape.
- Crossing the high passes.
- Listening to the fairy tale of the island monastery.
- Exploring the mirror lake - Rawok Tso with a background of snow-capped mountains.
- Visiting the Lamaling temple, lake Namtso.
- Excursion of Jampaling monastery with interesting monks’ debate at Chamdo.
For more information, please do message us and we will be in your service asap.