Visa for Nepal Tibet tour
Every foreign national other than Indian citizens require a valid Visa for entry to Nepal. The visa procedure for Nepal is very easy. You can get one online – filling the form and following the step by step procedure @ https://online.nepalimmigration.gov.np/tourist-visa. The alternative way to obtain one is after arrival at the airport. Please do see the checklist provided by the government website within – such as fees and number of photographs, etc.
You can also visit the Nepalese embassy in your country if available. *A multiple-entry tourist Visas for 15, 30 & 90 days are available for US $ 25, 40 & 100 respectively.
Like every country, a valid passport and set of visas (china group visa with Tibet permit) are required visiting Tibet either you are entering Tibet by air or via overland medium from Kathmandu. The visa rates depend on the nationality of travelers and emergencies condition for a visa. Himalayan Trekkers will arrange the required visa and permit for any kind of Tibet tours and treks.
The weather of Nepal Tibet
In compression, the weather of these Himalayan nations is slightly different.
Nepal is the country with mild climatic condition i.e. neither so hot nor so cold. The normal temperature of valleys and cities is 15-30 degrees Celsius. Four distinct seasons are responsible for the weather of Nepal.
- Spring (March-April)
- Summer & monsoon (June-August)
- Autumn (September-November)
- Winter (December-February)
Weather in the Himalayas:
The Himalayas are known to have highly unpredictable and own set of weather conditions. Hence the climatic conditions might change in a distance of a few miles. The Himalayas experience the highest humidity during the summer months. Winters and spring may witness some of the occasional rainfall in the far horizon with thunderstorms and fog covering the mountains. You might expect occasional rain clouds and foggy weather conditions. As travelers move above 3500m then they will see snow almost throughout the year.
Tibet is known as “roof of the world” so the normal temperature is about 0-12 degrees Celsius. The temperatures in Tibet frequently drop as the sun goes down. The normal days all over Tibet is windy and cold with the dry landscape. In monsoon and winter, snowfall is found all over Tibet.
The weather in special regions:
- Lhasa/Tsedang: The climate and tourism amenities in these cities are quite decent, so you can visit as per your wish for those amazing experiences.
- Shigatse /Gyrong/Nepal & China Border: It's not trending to travel from December to January due to heavy snows all around.
- Mt. Everest Region: October to April, travelers are not directed to visit this part because of the low temperatures.
- Mt. Kailash Region: You can adore the sensation of this area from May to September, excluding August where there may occur some landslides.
Before starting your trip
Traveling to a foreign location is not as easy as it may sound as if you are not well prepared. For the best experience, Himalayan Trekkers have some guidelines in order to have a smooth and comfortable trip for your upcoming days. Please go through them carefully before planning your adventure trip with us:
- Do register at your embassy before starting your adventure.
- Check-in with your doctor for health issues.
- A travel insurance coverage up to an altitude of 6000m is a must.
- You accept our TERMs and Conditions
- Collect all the information about climate, weather & best traveling seasons.
- Please go through information about Safety Guidelines.
- Have information about the scheduled trip itinerary including your meals and accommodation.
- Go through the luggage policy and gears required for your trip.
- Gather enough information about the country.
Lodging & Fooding
The good lodging & fooding in both mountainous countries are easily available for travelers. The hotel and guest house are easily available at every destination. Travelers can enjoy various kinds of cuisines in both nations. Local cuisine is highly recommended for travelers while exploring these beautiful Himalayan countries by Himalayan Trekkers.
Travel Insurance & Vaccination
We advise the enthusiastic travelers to visit a good physician who could recommend the proper vaccination and other medication before starting your trip. Some travelers do take and some don’t.
It is the best idea to have a good insurance policy while you are on your leisure to experience the adventure in both Himalayan nations. All tours and treks from Himalayan trekkers should have a mandatory insurance policy. Please make sure that your insurance policy covers every kind of refunds and charges for critical and emergencies situation if it occurs.
Safety & Security
Both Nepal-Tibet is very safe destination for every kind of travelers. You are in safe hands with Himalayan trekkers for any activities in this beautiful country. You can enjoy your holiday without any stress as your logistics will be safely handled with our trek leaders and guide.
Things to carry
All the travel-related documents with only essential gears are recommended to brought by travelers.
Head to Feet:
- Sun hat or scarf.
- Sunglass with UV protection.
- Warm hat.
- Warm gloves.
- Pullovers and waterproof jackets.
- Thermal tops.
- Hiking shorts and trousers.
- Thermal bottoms.
- woolen pants/trousers.
- Hiking/trekking boats.
- comfortable shoes.
- Pair of cotton and woolen socks.
- Sleeping bag.
- Trekking bag with a day pack.
- Sun cream and lip balm.
- Electronic gadgets with a good charger (power bank).
- Guidebook, map with a notebook and pen.
- Hiking poles.
- Personal first aid kit.
Electronics & gadgets
Electrical sockets (outlets) in the Himalayan nations usually supply electricity between 220- and 240-volts AC. If you're plugging in an appliance that has been built for 220-240 V electrical input, or an appliance if so, you will be able to use your device only with one extra adapter. It will be helpful for you, to carry fewer gadgets throughout your travel for your comfort. The less you will carry the more you will be familiar with the environment.
Both nations have many interesting types of equipment and good where travelers can collect them for their friends and relatives. In every destination, a traveler can easily find those stores and souvenirs shop for the memories of the trip.