Mardi Himal Peak Climbing in Nepal can be a great experience for first-time trekkers and moderately skilled adventurers. Mardi Himal is one of the lesser-known peak but an increasingly popular destination of the Annapurna region.
Across the Himchul valley and with Modi Khola towards its west, sits the Mardi Himal Peak in Gandaki zone near the city of Lakes - Pokhara.
On your way towards the mountain, you would come across a col which separates Mardi Himal and Mount Fishtail. The Mardi Himal base camp is set up at 4,100 m and once you pass the col and ascend a bit more you would get to see the high camp.
The rest of the journey to the summit is a great one along with a 45-degree inclination. People usually couple this climb with other Annapurna trekking packages to enjoy more - i.e diverse landscape, meet vibrant people, explore various villages, enjoy local foods.
Mardi Himal Peak Climb will present you with a heavenly experience. The trail that passes through the forest and then climbs up the elegant mountains will leave you with the most beautiful memory which you will cherish forever.
The best season for attempt climbing on Mardi Peak is Spring (Mar, Apr) and Autumn (Mid-Sep - Mid November).
Why Mardi Himal Peak Climb?
- Witness UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu
- Explore Pokhara Lakeside and Boating in Fewa Lake
- Acclimatization Day and to and fro from the Mardi Himal Summit in 16 days
- Closer view of enthralling Mt. Machhapuchhre and Mardi Himal
- Hospitality of locals
- Pass on through the beautiful landscape and the forest of Rhododendron
- Impressive views of Himchuli, Annapurna I, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, etc.