Trishuli River Rafting
Trishuli River Rafting is an outstanding adventurous trip for those who seek for short rafting trip without any fear of massive rapids. But you can face some small rapids with the magnificent beauty of nature, mountains and mostly serene surrounding. In the time of Monsoon you can face some massive rapids like Pinball rapid, Snail's nose rapid, Highway monsoon rapid, Teendevi rapid, S- Bend rapid, Malekhu rapid, Ladies delight rapid, Monkey rapid, Cotton Pony rapid, Monkey rapid, Surprise as well as Upset rapids and many more. These types of rapids make your trip adventurous and thrilling in crystal clear water. Here rafting can be done for 1 to 3 days. Mostly people prefer 2 days of rafting trip.
- Trip Duration: 3 days
- Starts Point: Charaudi
- Ends Point: Gaighat
- River Distance: 38 km
- River Grade: III+
- Best Season: Nov - Dec or March - May
- Accommodation: Lodge/Camp
- Transportation: Private Vehicle/Public Bus
Itinerary in Detail
Day 1: Today we depart from Kathmandu to Charaudi by driving 4 hours. Charaudi is the point from where we will start our rafting. From this point under the supervision of highly experienced crew member and guide your adventurous journey begins. You raft 4 hours and reach kurintar and stop for a lunch here. Ultimately, you put the camp at the bank of the river at a fantastic place.
Day 2: Today, you begin your day with paddle in your hand and start your fantastic water journey all along Trishuli River. And at some point you stay and set camp at the bank of river for overnight stay.
Day 3: On this day, you raft about 4 hours and arrive at the ending point Gaighat. After you reach at the ending point you have options to extend your trip or return to Kathmandu or other destinations like Pokhara, Chitwan National Park to experience the wild life.
- Ground Transportation (From and After)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- River Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- First aid kid box
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Personal insurance
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Tips to Staffs