Pokalde Peak Climbing
- Trip Duration:20 day(s)
- Activity: Trekking, Climbing
- Max. Altitude: 5806m.
- Group Size:2-20 pax
Pokalde peak with a height of may not be a high peak in the Everest region but it is high enough to challenge you while you trek through it and try to conquer its summit. We follow the same trail leading us to the base camp of the Everest so after a flight to Lukla we walk for around 10 days to reach the climbing starting point.. It is the second half of the trek which differs from the actual Everest base camp trekking as we have couple of free days to explore areas which are not visited by trekkers going for Everest Base camp trek. After we leave Goreakshep, we follow the yak route over the 5535m Kongma La pass which connects the pastures of the Khumbu region with those of Chhukung. We will stay just below the pass in the tented camp for two days in which to climb Pokalde. Classed as a trekking peak, the climb up Pokalde requires no special technical skills, but because of the altitude and possibility of snow, it is nevertheless sufficiently challenging for those who undertake it.
For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tea house and lodge accomodaion along the way.
- All meals (in tea houes and camping on full board menu) with tea/coffee.
- All land/flight transportation as per itinerary.
- English speaking local expert guide, porters
- National Park Fees, Peak permit,
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fees.
- Equipment clothing for porter & staffs,
- local climbing Sherpa,
- Insurance for all staff & porters, Rope, Ices crow, Snow bar.
- Fresh fruit like orange, banana, apple etc.
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- International flight & departure tax
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Personal climbing gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Any expenses of personal nature, client's insurance.
- Entry Visa fees
- Tips for staffs