Paldor Peak Climbing (5896m.)
Paldor Peak climbing is a popular climbing among all trekking peaks in Nepal, situated at the south-east end of Ganesh Himal marking the connection of the Tiru and Karpu Dandas at the skull of the Mailung Khola, a branch of the Trisuli Gandaki river.
The quickest move toward Paldor and Ganesh Himal is from Sabru near Dunche in the Trisuli valley which can be arriveed in a 6 to 7 hours drive from Kathmandu. From here the trail crosses the Langtang Khola to Sabrubesi. After crossing the Bhote Kosi river the route leads via Tamang villages of Tangjet and Gatlang, then heads northwards along the ridge before plummeting into the forest above Mailung Khola to pick up the recently built road that leads to an army post. The moraine filled valley below Paldor is reached from here in another day walk. A more attractive approach is the trek from Sundarijal through the hills of Helambu and over the Gosainkunda range to Sabru.
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley and pree trip meeting.
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Dhunche 1950m.
Day 04: Dhunche to Syabru Gaon 1860m.
Day 05: Syabru Gaon to Lama Hotel 2380m.
Day 06: Lama Hotel to Langtang village 3500m.
Day 07: Langtang village to Kanjing Gompa 3800m.
Day 08: Kanjing Gompa rest.
Day 09: Kanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel.
Day 10: Lama Hotel to SyabruBensi 1550m.
Day 11: Saybru besi to Gatlang 2700m.
Day 12: Gatlang to Somdang 3270m.
Day 13: Somdang to Paldore Base Camp 4280m.
Day 14: Paldor Base camp to High Camp 4700m.
Day 15: Paldor Summit 5923m and back to base Camp.
Day 16: Paldor Base Camp to Pansang Kharka 4280m.
Day 17: Base Camp to Pangsnag kharaka 3450m.
Day 18: Pansnag Kharaka to Ruckhe Kharka 4040m.
Day 19: Rupchet Kharaka to Bhalche 1750m.
Day 20: Bhalche to Chadanda 1060m.
Day 21: Chadanda to Betrawati one hrs walk and drive to Kathmandu 4 hrs
Day 22: Leisure day in Kathmandu
Day 23: Transfer to airport for final departure.
- All land transportation as required in trekking and pick up from airport and drop to the airport in end.
- Your food (Lunch,Dinner and breakfast) and accommodation during the trek. Your accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- National park permits and Trekking permits.
- Peak Climbing Fees and permit.
- Well equipped English speaking guide and support crews.
- Food and accommodation for guide and a support crews ,their salary and insurance.
- Climbing guide.
- Emergency rescue service for you and Nepali staffs.
- Your personal wedges and bar bills.
- All kind of bottle drinks.
- Your food in Kathmandu.
- Trekking gears.
- Climbing equipments.
- Emergency rescue charge if in case…
- Personal Insurance.
- Tips to Nepali support crews.