"Safety, Comfort & Standard Service in an affordable
price for wonderful adventure"

Jungle safari National Parks & Wildlife Reserve tours

For many people Nepal is a mountainous country with 8 of the 10 highest mountains. The picture of high snow capped mountains comes to the mind of people when they think of Nepal. Nepal has 83% mountains and hills and the remaining 17% is plain land with tropical climate is the most populated area interms of human population as well as the flora and fauna.  The plain land of Terai serves as the best habitat for various types of endangered species and vegetation. The Terai with its wide range of flora and fauna has made Nepal one of the best destinations for Jungle Safari. A Jungle safari in Nepal provides you to witness some of the most rate animals in the world including one horned rhino, the royal Bengal tiger, Asiatic Elephant, Leopard, and Black Bear, 5 species of deers, wild buffalo and reptiles such as the Marsh Mugger Crocodile, The Gharial Crocodile and Asiatic Python. Among the 900 plus bird species found in Nepal almost 70 % of them have made Terai their home. Among the 9 National parks, 3 Conservation Areas and 4 Wildlife reserves majority of them are situated in the Terai Plains of Nepal. The protected areas have served as the ideal place for habitat of wild life species and vegetation in Nepal.

Jungle safari in Nepal is not just going into the forest on a jeep to see the animals. There are many activities you can do being based around these forest areas in the Terai Plains. You can trek through the forest with our experienced nature guides/naturalists, do a canoeing trip through the rivers that run through theses dense forest and also try a elephant back safari. Participating in the Jungle Safari in Nepal also allows you to witness the culture and life style of people who live by the forest and you can also observe the dependency of the forest and the people who live next to it upon each other. The Jungle camps around the forest are used as the base and every day you go inside the forest for some activities as part of your package and you can add some to your list if you have any special interest. If you are trekking Jungle safari in one of the national park can be the best cure for the tiredness you have from the trek. If you are not trekking it is definitely a escape from busy life of the cities.