Dhaulagiri is one of the most renowned and seventh highest 8000m peaks in the world. It is situated on the north-west of Lake City called Pokhara in the western part of Nepal and southern side of the Nepal and Tibet border. This peak was initially scaled in 1960 by Swiss team through North East Ridge. In Sanskrit Dhaulagiri literally means Giant Mountain of immaculate ice and snow mounting above local landscape above 7000m. Dhaulagiri with next 8000m elevated Annapurna makes Kaligandaki the deepest gorge in the world. Dhaulagiri is also one of the most complicated peaks in the world.
It is one of the attention-grabbing mountains with more than six alternative paths. The regular path is taken as a sensible climb with only short methodological hiking parts and moderate rush risk. The west and south faces of Dhaulagiri have huge drops: each climbs over 4000m from its base and each has been the place of heroic climbs. The complicated scenery of parody ridges, ice falls and glaciers is crested by widen of thirty miles. Many pyramid structured mountains rise along the major peak. Four of the peaks, numbered from east to west elevated above 25,000 ft.
The style of climbing is cautious and well-timed, with excellent leadership, organization, Sherpa climbers, `walkie-talkie` radios, satellite telephones, cooks and waiters, tasty food, the best equipment, a full kitchen in base camp, hundreds of rock, ice and snow anchors, top-quality high altitude tents and high altitude stoves, expedition mix gas, and full safety equipment: medical oxygen, Gamow bag, and extensive medical kit. Experienced guides and the support crew from Adventure Mission Nepal will try their level best to make your trip a life time memory. For more info about our team and crew contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Itinerary in Details
Day 02-03: S/S in Kathmandu and official procedure for expedition. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Darbang. Overnight at tented camp / Teahouse.
Day 05: Trek to Dharapani. Overnight at tented camp / Teahouse.
Day 06: Trek to Muri. Overnight at tented camp / Teahouse.
Day 07: Trek to Bagar. Overnight at tented camp / Teahouse.
Day 08: Trek to Doban. Overnight at tented camp / Teahouse.
Day 09: Trek to Sallaghari. Overnight at tented camp / Teahouse.
Day 10: Trek to Italy base Camp. Overnight at tented camp / Teahouse.
Day 11: Rest at Italy Base Camp. Overnight at tented camp / Teahouse.
Day 12: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp. Overnight at tented camp / Teahouse.
Day 13 - 39: Climbing. Overnight at tented camp / Teahouse.
Day 40: Clean up the base camp
Day 41: Trek to Hidden Valley. Overnight at tented camp / Teahouse.
Day 42: Trek to Yak Kharka. Overnight at tented camp / Teahouse.
Day 43: Trek to Jomsom. Overnight at tented camp / Teahouse.
Day 44: Fly to Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 45: Drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 46: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 47: Final Departure.
- 5 night accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Return domestic airfare to/from Kathmandu with 50 KG cargo per member.
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance & insurance for base camp staff ( climbing Sherpa, cook, kitchen boy and liaison officer )
- Flights to transfer climbing members, staff, liaison officer and cargo of the climbing gear.
- Food and fuel at the base camp
- All camping equipment at the base camp such as, member tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, chairs, tables.
- Trek support for climbing members from Lukla-base camp-Lukla.
- Porters to carry loads from Lukla-base camp-Lukla
- Royalty and peak permit
- Airport arrival and departure
- Accommodation at4 star hotels in Kathmandu before and after the expedition on bed and breakfast basis (BB) plan.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the government tax.
- Meals in Kathmandu
- High altitude climbing food, fuel, Gas
- Expedition personal climbing gears
- Personal accident insurance
- emergency evacuation, Helicopter rescue if required
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving into Nepal
- Bar bills & beverage
- Personal Satellite phone with e-mail & internet permit
- Waki talkies permit
- Extra expenses for personal
- Filming permit
- Oxygen and Mask regulator for member and Sherpa
- Ice fall fees