- Booking Terms & Condition
Booking Terms & Condition
Adventure Mission Nepal trust worthy and fully committed to give you the best service and accept your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
- When you confirmed trip with us, we need photocopy of your passport and 20% advance deposit of the total price for flight tickets, hotel booking and permit process.
- The rest of money can be paid up on arrival on our office, full payment is required before start the trip and for your last minute booking before a week you need to pay full amount of money as an advance.
- Payments can be wired by bank transfer, western union, money grams, or credit card. Please, use any means of transfer according to your convenience.
- Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
- In addition clients can make a payments by credit card. For the payment by credit card we only accept Master Card and Visa Card, and 3.5% extra will be paid by the clients themselves as a card processing fee.
- After receiving photo copy of your passport, and 20% advance from you, we send you final confirmation receipt.
Risk & Liabilities:
We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey in this connection, we perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs in Nepal/Tibet and Bhutan are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of theirs’ own policies.
If you are not able to make their trip or want to cancel your program due to any unavoidable circumstances following charges will be made for the Trip Cancel.
- Less than 60 days in advance:20%
- Less than 45 days in advance:25%
- Less than 30 days in advance:50%
- Less than 15days in advance:75%
- Less than 10days in advance:80%
- One or after the starting date: No refund will be made.
Our clients must have complete travel insurance package. Their insurance must cover against medical, personal accident, emergency Helicopter rescue evacuation, trip cancellation, lost of gears and natural calamity, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects etc.
Passport and Visas:
All our clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from return date. Nepalese visas can be obtained from the Nepalese Consulate in your country or up on arrival in Kathmandu Airport.
The itinerary can change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control like weather hazards, Landslides, political unrest, road blockage, avalanches, sudden sickness, etc. The program can be modified as per the interest of the clients and the company cancel your trip due to unavoidable circumstances like war, natural disasters, political unrest, bad climate etc,
Find more about Adventure Mission Nepal