Special offer!!!!!! Breakfast with Everest- Heli tour
There is no better experience than having breakfast in front of the tallest mountain in the world, Mt. Everest.
Breakfast with Everest is a special tour designed for people who don’t have time to go on long trek to Everest. Program of about 4 hour can be adjusted with your Nepal tour in one of the morning. This tour starts from Kathmandu airport early in the morning and takes you to Kwangde in the Everest region in an hour where your breakfast is served in front of the Everest. The theme is ‘You see the Everest and it will see you having breakfast’. The Heli tour itself is a great experience as you can see some of the highest mountains on earth in a matter of an hour, in close proximity. The Chartered Helicopter flies over the terraced fields to Lukla, and drop off your extra fuel for the flight back to Kathmandu before heading up the valley to Everest Base Camp. You will get some time (around 15 min) for photographs at the Everest base camp as well).
You’ll have plenty of time to explore Everest and the surrounding snow massifs before flying to the Yeti Mountain Resort in Kongde for breakfast. After breakfast you’ll have a short transit in Lukla and after the helicopter is re-fuelled you’ll fly back to Kathmandu.
This is one of the best ways to get closer to Everest as it requires less time and effort for the best breakfast you will ever have in your life…..!
- Tour Duration: Kathmandu –Kathmandu (3 hours)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Ideal time for the trip- Spring ( Mar-May) and Autumn (Sep-Dec)
- Cost per person for Minimum 4 pax- USD 2199.00
(Please contact us for the prices for other group sizes)
- Pickup/Drop – Hotel – Airport – Hotel
- Chartered Flight: Kathmandu-Kwangde-Kathmandu
- Domestic Airport Tax, National Park Permit required for the Everest Heli Trip
- Champagne Breakfast at Kongde – Yeti Mountain Home (4250 m)
- Experienced Mountain Guide and TLM assistants for co-ordination.